What started as a simple lesson with my kids on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) eventually morphed into a full blown arcade classic. Based on the vector graphic Atari classic, we rebuilt the game dynamics in HTML5 and JS (ES6). Each game piece is its own div, we leveraged SVG’s to keep the graphics crisp when we scaled them. We wrote our own game engine to update all the pieces and check for collisions. We got lucky and found the original game sounds on line. Updated the styles to make it a little more colorful. Craziest lesson learned was that the entire build is smaller than the background graphic.